Saturday, May 30, 2009

Manhattan Arts International Listing, EBSQArt Competition & Sunset Paintings


I am now listed in the directory of artists on Manhattan Arts International Web Site. You can view my work and the work of the other amazing artists at this link






I have recently entered a piece into EBSQArt's Competition entitled "Reinterpreting Children's Art".

The purpose of the competition is to do a recreate a child’s work of art and do it in the manner that you would create a piece of art now, not as if you were a child yourself. When I was about 11 or 12, I used to paint on gift boxes. I recently recreated the acrylic painting "Sunset Kid" which was created on a gift box with Oil Pastel on Paper, entitled "Sunset 2009".


"Sunset Kid",
Acrylic on Gift Box


"Sunset 2009",
Oil Pastel On Paper



To view the EBSQArt competition click here

To follow Melissa Tobia Art on Facebook click here

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home