Friday, September 26, 2008

Site Launch



It has always been my dream to have my art out there and to possibly sell it. It took me almost 7 years of procrasination, but I finally did it, I finished my website. I tend to overcomplicate things and I am sure my site could have been alot simpler, but hey–it's my baby, and I want it just right.  

It took me almost 6 months of working on it day and night. I wanted to make a flash version and a html version. The problem was, I didn't know flash very well. I did spend time and learn it and then created the site, and that was a great learning experience.

It took me like 10 years to wake up and realize one day that I can never be a successful fine artist if I never make the attempt to get my art out there. Yeah, I am completely out of my comfort zone but I am glad that I did this. Through out all the late nights of completing this site I kept telling myself, "launch it and they will come"  and I hope to GOD that they will come and BUY!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home